Food Vendor Application and Contract
26th Annual Litchfield Park Native American Fine Arts Festival
Show Dates and Times
January 13th, 2018 -- From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
January 14th, 2018 -- From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2017
You can fill in this contract online and then print to mail or you can print it and fill it out with a pen.
Or you can go back to the previous page and do the complete contract online with online payment available
Send this application to:
City of Litchfield Park
Attn: Tricia Kramer � NAAF
214 W Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
By Signing below you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement and the terms on the following page.
FOOD VENDOR GUIDELINES AND RULES
- Your application is for a revocable license to use space at this year’s Native American Fine Arts Festival.
- The food vendor space fee for this two-day festival is $350.
- You must provide a certificate of insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000 general liability insurance naming “The City of Litchfield Park” as an additional insured.
- A copy of your license and permit to operate must accompany this application.
- It is possible that your application for this festival will not be accepted. Space is limited and food and vendor selections will be at the discretion of the Native American Fine Arts Festival’s Planning Committee. If your application is not accepted, your money will be reimbursed to you within 14 days of notification of non-acceptance.
- The application deadline is November 15, 2017. There is a non-refundable late fee of $25 (due with application) for any applications submitted after that date. You will receive written confirmation of your application status. Please note that there is absolutely no refund if you decline to participate after your application is accepted for this festival.
- Food vendors must supply pictures and an itemized menu of items for sale. No food vendor is allowed to sell any item that has not been identified on the food vendor’s application without authorization from the City of Litchfield Park.
- There will be a local non-profit group onsite selling sodas and waters. Food vendors who will be selling drinks at their booths are encouraged to sell non-carbonated drinks, such as lemonade and iced tea.
- Food vendors must comply with all state, county & local health and fire department requirements. For current permit applications and guidelines please visit: www.maricopa.gov/EnvSvc/EnvHealth/SpecialEvents
- Food vendors must comply with all state, county & local sales tax requirements. All taxes due to the City of Litchfield Park must be filed through the Arizona Department of Revenue (AZDOR) using their TPT-1 tax return form. You may obtain tax return forms, tax updates, and current Tax Rate Tables from the AZDOR website at: www.azdor.gov.
- We anticipate that approximately 5,000 people will attend this festival throughout the weekend. Food vendors must be prepared to accommodate an event of this size.
- No microphones, bullhorns or loud speakers allowed. No pets allowed.
- We will not accept booth location requests. The City of Litchfield Park reserves the right to assign booth spaces and alter booth spaces as deemed necessary.
- Food vendor booth spaces are 10’ x 15’. If you require more space, please specify this on your application. An additional space fee may be required. No space may be shared with another.
- Food vendors will supply their own tables, chairs, signage, and clean white canopies. Food trucks are not allowed at this event.
- Access to electricity will be supplied for an additional $50 charge (due with application) for use of electricity. Food vendors will be responsible for providing their own electrical cords and lighting, if needed.
- All booths must remain up and manned during the event, and cannot be taken down or removed prior to 4:00 pm on Sunday, January 14, 2018. If foot traffic is still heavy at 4:00 pm, no vehicles will be allowed in until it is deemed safe by the City of Litchfield Park to do so. Violation of these rules will jeopardize future participation.
- Food vendors may check in as early as noon on Friday, January 12, 2018. Set up will be between noon and 6:00 p.m. that afternoon. Set-up will re-open at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 13, 2018. You must be open for business by 10:00 a.m. each day. The show is open from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 13 and Sunday, January 14, 2018.
- Food vendors must check in at the Information Tent located at the southwest corner of Wigwam Blvd. and Old Litchfield Rd.
- Limited space mandates NO PARKING of any vehicles on the festival grounds with the exception of loading and unloading of concession trailers/canopies. Those not complying will be towed at the owner’s expense. Vendor parking is available in the south lot of Litchfield Elementary School (272 E Sagebrush St.).
We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time prior to and during the festival period for safety issues. Violation of the guidelines may result in immediate booth closure and expulsion without refund, as well as denial of participation in future Special Events put on by the City of Litchfield Park. Thank you for your consideration.
- Food vendor booths must be taken down and the area must be cleaned up by 6:00 pm on Sunday, January 14, 2018.
- Food vendors are responsible for all grease and oil clean up and removal from the festival area. Vendors leaving a soiled area will not be invited back.
- All booth workers are responsible for removing any trash in and around their booth. All trash must be disposed of in trash cans or by stacking next to trash cans if they are full. A sanitation crew will be available to assist with this throughout the festival.